Dane County Library Board
As a department of Dane County Government, the Dane County Library Service is governed by the Dane County Library Board, whose members are appointed by the County Executive and confirmed by the County Board of Supervisors.
Current Board Members
- Jon Hochkammer, President, Verona
- Pat Behling, Town of Bristol
- Liz Dannenbaum, Secretary, Madison
- Jenni Dye, Vice-president, Fitchburg
- Dennis O'Loughlin, DeForest
- Gary J. Ferron, Cottage Grove
- Eric Runez, School Superintendent, Deerfield
- Rex Owens, Town of Sun Prairie
- Karen M Saunders, Fitchburg
For more details on the responsibilities and duties of a library trustee, see: Board Job Description.
For more information on being considered for appointment to the library board or other county boards and commissions, contact the County Executive's Office, Room 421, City County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Blvd., Madison, WI 53709. Phone (608) 266-4114. Application forms are available at http://countyofdane.com/unified/forms/application.aspx
Unless otherwise noted, all meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month at 12 Noon, in the Library Services Conference Room at 1819 Aberg Avenue.
Minutes and Agendas
Minutes of Board Meetings are available at http://www.co.dane.wi.us/committees/agendas.aspx