Dane County Library Board
As a department of Dane County Government, the Dane County Library Service is governed by the Dane County Library Board, whose members are appointed by the County Executive and confirmed by the County Board of Supervisors.
2013 Board Members
- Jon Hochkammer, President, Verona
- Darold Lowe, Vice President, Madison
- Pat Behling, Town of Bristol
- Jenni Dye, Fitchburg
- John Englesby, Secretary, Town of Windsor
- Gary J. Ferron, Cottage Grove
- Michelle R. Jensen, School Superintendent, Deerfield
- Dennis O’Loughlin, DeForest
- Karen M Saunders, Fitchburg
For more information on being considered for appointment to the library board or other county boards and commissions, contact the County Executive's Office, Room 421, City County Building, 210 Martin Luther King Blvd., Madison, WI 53709. Phone 608/266-4114. Application forms are available at http://countyofdane.com/unified/forms/application.aspx
All meetings are held on the first Thursday of the month, at 12 Noon, in the Library Services Conference Room at 1819 Aberg Avenue.
Minutes and Agendas
Minutes of Board Meetings are available at http://www.co.dane.wi.us/committees/agendas.aspx